Developed from Fuller® design and technology, FLSmidth’s Ful-Vane™ Gas Compressors provide more compression with less energy:
- Large inlet area provides efficient capture of large gas flows
- Only three moving parts for minimal mechanical losses
- Constant blade-to-cylinder contact results in constant compression efficiency
- Shaft and bearing design minimizes drive losses
- Inlet/outlet configuration eliminates internal compression losses
- Suited for operation with variable frequency drive
We offer a full range of single stage and two-stage compressors-from critical parts to complete self-contained packages. Packages may be custom built to project specifications or FLSmidth standards.
Built with rugged construction and suited for harsh environments, Ful-Vane™ compressors provide low energy consumption, high volumetric efficiency, reliability and durability. Ful-Vane compressors also feature rebuildable housings and rotors and are field repairable, minimizing downtime and reducing maintenance and ownership costs.
The Ful-Vane™ compressor is ideal for wet, corrosive biogases captured from landfills, farm lagoons, wastewater digesters, and other renewable gas sources.
Also well-suited for hydrocarbon service and ammonia applications.